Monday, September 7, 2009

Presentation for Mobile International Festival


Well, Now that I have played around with Google Presentations for a while, I have put together a slide presentation which is accessible through my Google Doc's stored documents. I plan to attempt to use this presentation to display what I have learned from Google Presentations to the rest of the Electronic Media class at The University of Mobile. It seems to work well, but would work better for myself if I had a faster download and upload speed from my internet provider. I just have the basic, but am considering an upgrade. I created the presentation in PowerPoint and uploaded it to the Google Doc's site. It didn't seem to want to work at first, but could have been high traffic or my internet speed may have had some affect. For what ever reason it seems to have uploaded into Google Doc's O.K. The only thing that I had to do was re-arrange some of the wording on the slides which it allowed me to do.

http://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0ASdItuUX4vrLZDV6dnozYl83aGtkbjRnZDk&hl=en

4 comments:

  1. I like that you have made your blog personal, yet informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ON THE PRESENTATIONS, YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you following http://www.itemplatez.com... It's a wonderful blog....

    ReplyDelete